Mind, Body, & Spirit
My journey in life is fluid and ever-changing to become an overall better person. I believe for change to take place; it starts within first. I am an insurance agent with a focus on life, accident, and cancer products. It is critical to take care of one’s mind, body, soul, and spirit. With insurance, it is an excellent practice to enjoy life now and prepared for the future.
As a writer, poet, and blogger, I share another side of myself by sharing my talents, visions, opinions, aspirations, views, and imagination with you.
Here are my five top activities I enjoy:
- Sharing Stories.
- Eating Good Food.
- Watching a good movie.
- Making T-shirts to wear. You can see some of my creations at my other blog right here https://ilovemyhomebusiness.wordpress.com/2021/01/04/creating-better-designs-for-shirts/
New Things I want to Learn:
- Be a better writer.
- How to increase the quality of my writing.
- Implement a podcast.
- Learn to play an acoustic guitar.
- Take classes on video editing.
- Speaking in public.
- Become a better investor.
- Create collaborative opportunities with others.
I will not list all that I want to learn because the list is large.
If you live in Texas visit my site here; Texas Final Expense
I am also a License Aflac Representative in the state of Texas. You can visit Aflac here.
Learn more about me by reading my blog Motivated 2 Be Fit.